PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and its implementing regulations in Spain (LOPDGDD 3/2018) we offer you the following information of interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA:
Your data will be proccessed by FRONTIER RENEWABLES SLU, with CIF: B88286042 and address at C/ Poeta Joan Maragall 56, Bajo, 28020 Madrid, Spain, with email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGITIMACY:
FRONTIER RENEWABLES SLU, informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Fulfilment of our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to be able to maintain and fulfil the obligations derived from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.).
- Sending of informative communications on possible incidents or breaches of computer security.
For any other purpose that has previously and expressly been authorised by you such as:
- The sending of offers and commercial promotions on our products and/or services.
- For the transfer of your data to companies of the group of which we have previously informed you.
- The sending of offers and promotions from other companies in the group of which we have previously informed you.
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your CV or have registered in the selection processes.
- To create a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show or send personalised advertising based on your consumption habits and / or preferences. This profile can be created through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be taken based on this profile that cause legal or significant effects for you.
TO WHOM WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary in order to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the commercial relationship freely accepted, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any Law, as well as to those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorised us.
STORAGE PERIOD OF YOUR DATA:
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and/or business relationship, the time necessary to comply with the relevant legal obligations, and the statute of limitations of the relevant legal actions. In any case we will proceed to delete your data if you ask us to delete it in the terms provided by law.
You may exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request together with a photocopy of your ID/Passport to the following address: FRONTIER RENEWABLES SLU, and address at C/ Poeta Joan Maragall 56, Bajo, 28020 Madrid, Spain, with email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information: You may ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
Access: You may ask us to inform you about the personal data we have included in our files and the purposes for which they have been collected.
Rectification: You may ask us to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
Deletion: You may ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
Opposition: You may request that your personal data is not processed.
Right of Limitation: You may request limitation of the processing of your data when one of the following conditions is met:
a) the subject contests the accuracy of the personal data and as long as the accuracy of the data is checked.
b) the processing is unlawful and the subject objects to the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of their use.
c) the party responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
d) the subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the interested party’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the subject.
Right of Portability: you have the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, as long as they are automated, as well as to transmit them to another party in charge.
MINORS AND INCAPABLE PERSONS:
In the case of persons under 14 years of age or incapable, the consent for the processing of personal data must be given by the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable person.
In accordance with current legislation, FRONTIER RENEWABLES SLU is obliged to implement the technical and organisational measures necessary at all times to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing.